The Apollo Soteria detector range offers fire detection to meet the demands of ever increasing complex systems. Soteria includes the optical smoke sensing technology, PureLight®, to help reduce unwanted alarms. The Soteria range incorporates fast and clear status reporting and maintains loop integrity via a smart isolator in the detector head.
- Increased addressing capacity up to 254 per loop
- Higher loop power for today’s demand for evermore sophisticated Audio Visual
- Greater system flexibility through devices grouping and modes to cater for every project
- Incorporating PureLight® detection technology,
Apollo’s optical technology which increases the reliability of fire detection and results in fewer false alarms
- Five operating modes for optical smoke and multi-sensor detectors and seven operating modes for heat detectors, each approved to EN 54 standards.
- Automatic drift compensation where the detector automatically compensates for the build-up of contamination, maintaining a stable alarm threshold
- Integrated smart isolator in the head to maintain loop integrity
- Up to 10 times quicker maintenance using FasTest®
- SOTERIA is backwards compatible with XP95 and Discovery systems ensuring PureLight technology is available to all our customers.